Rampart 1.4 problems fixed!

We have fixed all the issues that we identified in the Rampart 1.4 release.

We have fixed all the issues that we identified in the Rampart 1.4 release. The JIRA issue about disabling HTTPS was fixed and this means we can use TCPMON to intercept SOAP messages (as its not encrypted anymore).

We also found a way to use the Stub classes by loading the policy externally and "injecting" it to the Stub. Although this add an extra layer of complexity, it is however much more efficient than using AXIOM to generate a client. We would like to thank the Rampart user community for their help in solving these issues.

Back to News